Sunday, March 12, 2017

Square 1 Part 1

AND.... we are off... 

The brainstorming has begun and the research has kicked into gear. Cali, my partner, and I had the ideas flowing, nothing too good... THEN the ideas just came to us! We were stuck in between a fitness fashion and food type magazine, Similar to Women's Health, and a travel magazine with amazing site seeings and adventures around the globe, similar to Travel and leisure. 

In the end, of the back and fourth debate, we have decided to go with... traveling!!!

As seen in the pictures below, our pros and cons list along with extra info about picking our topic.


The compromise came down to the fact that I am a gym junkie and my partner would rather be anywhere but the gym, but we both absolutely love to travel. I wish I could say it was an easy decision but we did bicker throughout and it complicated some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment