Sunday, March 12, 2017

Square 1 Part 2

To start this post off, I hope everyone has had an extremely relaxing Sunday. I had a really good day and I am truly enjoying blogging, even though I don't think anyone has read my posts yet! 

Cali and I have started to discuss title ideas. -side note, sometimes you just gotta go with the flow and not get to attached to your ideas, especially if your'e working with someone who doesn't like change.- WE have come down to two titles, of course one of mine and one of hers. I think you can interpret the rest... obviously I want to use mine and she wants hers but mine just makes more sense. whatever... Tomorrow I plan to win the battle between the two titles and share it with you in my next post. We did pick our two additions of our magazines. One is going to be based on New Orleans, Louisiana, and mine is based in Costa Rica, one of my favorite places. 

Tomorrow I will dive deep into the research and will need some words of encouragement to keep going. being optimistic is this best thing to do in situations like this so this is what I will do.  Hopefully a sketch of the cover page will be done and the layouts for the two-page spreads as well.  

Well, that will be all for tonight goodnight sleep tight and get ready for a great week! 

Hope to meet you here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment