Saturday, March 18, 2017

EXCURSIONIST 2.0

I was so excited to talk about the magazine itself, that I completely forgot to give the big reveal of the title...DRUM ROLL PLEASE........EXCURSIONIST!!!!!

We felt this title was a better fit than Nomadic, which was my final pick, because when a person hears the word nomad, they might think of a rundown person or as my mom says a hippie from the 1960s. There could also be a positive connotation such as a wanderer or adventurist, but I didn't want a person to turn down our magazine because of how they perceive the title. Therefore, we chose Excursionist because we wanted to emphasize the small excursions of a big adventure. We want to share first hand experiences with our readers. With leisure and adventure we hope our readers can fall as in love with these places as we have throughout our expeditions.

As the famous saying from Costa Rica, ¡PURA VIDA, Adios Lectóres!

No comments:

Post a Comment